Monday, September 28, 2009

grand opening.....a happy moment!


whew...finally i have listed items in my new shop!  i have been taking pictures for years & have collected quite a few just waiting to be loved.  since i started on etsy i have been amazed at the number of excellent photographers so i needed to gather the confidence to try to sell my own work. i'm happy to be able to share my passion & hope others find some enjoyment (and maybe even buy something!!!)  i want to thank erin who was such a pleasure to work with. she designed my shop banner & i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.