Thursday, September 3, 2009

days gone by....


well i do believe summer is almost gone.....night temps are in the 40's & 50's and the days are noticeably shorter. it has it's downfalls...like difficulty getting out of bed in the morning and less light to work with outside but i love the crispness in the air and the leaves are starting to color. i actually love the transition. i took my camera with me as i was out and about running errands and couldn't resist these guys. they made me think about how happy i am to be able to experience all the wonders of another season approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.