Thursday, March 17, 2011


i'm trying to stay focused on my commitment to take a photo a day. it's a little difficult cause it's dark when i leave for work in the morning and almost dark when i return home.  that will soon change and i can't wait...


this weekend we plan to clean out all the birdhouses to prepare for the new spring families.

i took this about 30 minutes ago with a florabella vintage action.

gotta run... my hubby and i are heading out to dinner to my favorite thai restaurant.  yummy! 

thanks for stopping by and i hope you all have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.