Saturday, July 31, 2010

inspiration avenue weekly challenge: water

in my part of the world, it's been a hot, hot summer!  i've spent many nights off to bed early as that's the only room with an air conditioner!  this week i hosted the inspiration avenue weekly challenge and was highly motivated to work on something.  i continue to play around in photoshop elements whenever i have a few moments so my submission is a watercolor rendition of "water"!


contemplation!

so hop on over the inspiration-avenue team blog sunday afternoon and cool off!

2 comments:

  1. Such a painterly image! You do good work! Do you by any chance live on the Eastern Seaboard? I'm at the Jersey Shore.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.