Sunday, May 8, 2011

a fabulous weekend

god gave me a gift of a wonderful weekend!

i've been feeling somewhat punky again this week...
the impact of an auto immune disorder is that there are good days and then there are the bad days.
unfortunately lately, i've been having more bad than good.
but not this weekend!
i feel great!


starting yesterday morning at a garden club sale...
we filled our arms with heirloom tomatoes and tons of perennials.
we found these really cool gourd birdhouses and this morning i painted them....



upon waking this morning, my hubby presented me with a bouquet of flowers he picked off a tree in our yard.
i think it's a verbena but i'm not sure.  they have a beautiful, sweet aroma...


i spent a few hours putting some photos on wood blocks in preparation for an art show later this month.
i think i may list some in my etsy shop as well...


i did run out and get a new bed for pooki.
it has a fuzzy little ball attached and he had a blast playing with it...



this afternoon i got a delivery from incredible edibles...
sent by my daughter straight from texas!
thanks manda... you're the greatest!


a yummy fruit basket with pineapple, strawberries and grapes...



a happy mother's day phone call from my son,
a happy mother's day visit from my stepson...


a perfect weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment but I don't think it went through. I wrote,
    Yes this is the perfect weekend. We with auto immune have to take the good days and fill. I am having some good days my self. Hope you are feeling well.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for you - what a weekend indeed full of love and creativity xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.