Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happiness is....


It's been a wild week. My daughter and her husband are here from Texas and my sister in law is visiting from Florida. She hasn't spent a Xmas with her brother in 30 years so they're pretty jazzed!

The festivities started on Wednesday evening with the tree trimming.  I love this the best!  We put on my favorite Martina McBride Xmas CD and got busy!











Thursday morning brought running around doing the last minute shopping thing.   Not my favorite but it had to be done.  In the evening, we had our new in laws over for snacks and a good time.  The kids enjoyed their treats.




Friday morning came with a quick dash to the grocery store for all the dinner fixins. My  hubby always does a slamming Zuppa di peace. I will take credit for the pancakes and bacon on the griddle. I hate to cook but it was the least I could do... You know... The holiday spirit of giving thing!



Eleven hungry quests and I must say I was the hostess with the mostest!









Saturday was a day of rest in between a few drop in visits. We all played with our treats brought by Santa. I am writing this on my Ipad. My hubby got it for me so I can hang out more with him and still do all my fun cyber things.

Today I am thrilled cause I've been waiting for the first snow and snow we are having. A real live blizzard. We did get out for a walk before the wind got too strong and I got to take my first 2010 snow pics.








I couldn't be happier!  Blessings and happy wishes to all!

2 comments:

  1. ~good morning my dear friend...merry belated christmas wishes and blessings to you and yours...sigh...such beauty in this post...your home..your family and all THAT SNOW!!! so so lucky are you...supposedly ol man winter is making his arrival here for a few days coming in on wednesday...fingers crossed...wishes sent forth that we will see glistening white dancing upon everything!!! a fun treat your love has given...much l♥ve light and holiday blessings upon you and yours~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Your house is lovely and festive! No better time to have all that snow than Christmas. (Unless you are flying into or out of it.) We flew from California to Pittsburgh with no problem at all. Our snow was very well-behaved!

    I hope you have a fantastic New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.