Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the weather forcast

i'm feeling a little under the weather today.  my husband asked me "what does that really mean?" what is the difference between being under the weather and on top of the weather.  i said i don't know what it is to be on top of the weather.  he said he was coining the phrase and he was feeling on top of the weather and i better join him if i knew what was good for me.  he made me laugh.  he often does.  he's a wonderful husband and i am blessed. i'm still feeling under the weather but a little bit better....


my latest cheery treasury...  the gift stasher 
think i'll take a nap now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.