Tuesday, October 6, 2009

house under construction....


my husband is a painting contractor & our home is always under construction....projects that last months on end.  his specialty is antique home restoration & our dream is to remodel our home one room at a time.  we're turning our 1974 house into an 18th century replica, which means hand milled ceiling beams and mouldings & old tobacco barn flooring.  sounds great but the reality is i am always living out of boxes or trying to navigate around bins of things shuffled room to room.  our present project was expected to last 4 -5 weeks.  we're in our 7th & probably only half way there. i'm trying to keep my eye on the end result..... i'm going to love it.  but for now i'm surviving one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.