Friday, October 16, 2009

trick or treatin' treasury




if i haven't said it before - i just love building treasuries!  no matter how many times i try to explain what this "obsession" is all about to my husband...he doesn't quite get it.  what he does get is when he hears me say "not now, i'm waiting for the treasury to open" is "don't mess with me...i mean business!"  no really - he's pretty cool about it.

this one is part of the "trilogy game"  i play with two of my etsy for animals friends.  to see our past treasuries check out this link to "in the making"  if you'd like to be in a treasury just let me know by leaving a comment with a link to your shop.  i love finding new favorites!

1 comment:

  1. gosh Pat - what a laugh I had reading your blog - this post and the night flower one!! so very funny!
    (I have that same 'computer fixation' as well come T time!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.