Friday, October 9, 2009

turquoise & white.....the joy of dreaming!

 

turquoise & white are two of my favorite colors.  sometimes i build treasuries based on my desires to own the stuff.  if i had lots of money....i definitely would!  i am particularily fond of the polar bear by jrzygirlphotography.  i have never seen a live polar but would love it if i could & the photo would be great for my newly remodeled room (when it's finally done LOL).   hulk by tangleandfold is a perfect example of very talented fingers.  iktomi has exquisite pottery in her shop & there's not a piece i do not love!  the rest of these shops have some of my favorites, too.  ohhhh..... the joy of dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.