Saturday, March 20, 2010

my etsy vintage shop....

i opened a vintage shop on etsy a few months ago but haven't been able to give it the time it needs.

there's never enough time in any day to do what i want!  i make lists & then more lists... & feel like i am always taking one step backward!

so today i spent several hours taking photos & listing items.  ugh! writing descriptions is not my cup of tea!


i confess..... i'm a pack rat!  i collect things & never throw anything away.  it drives my husband crazy!  you know how it goes.... "one man's junk is another man's treasure".  my house is full of treasures!

my stepson is moving in for awhile so i have to clean out the spare room.  my husband is not liking the idea that i move all my boxes to the basement.  he wants to see it go!

so i am having a huge sale.... buy one item & get any other item free.  i'm thinking this will make my hubby & my stepson happy.  he'll have a place to lay his head!

i will be listing every day & it may take a couple weeks till i get everything that i want listed.  i have boxes of vintage jewels & purses still waiting to be photographed as well.

so please, my dear readers..... i would so appreciate it if you could spread the word to all who love the treasures of yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.