Friday, April 16, 2010

blossom celebration echo week 11

everywhere i  go these days, there are the bloomin trees! it's keeping me & my camera scrambling for a shot!  sometimes it takes me double the time to get to my destination.  now i'm not complaining cause i don't think i could ever tire of gazing at these gorgeous miracles of nature!  i don't know the names of the different cherries & magnolias but i certainly appreciate their beauty....








i teamed up with a fellow photo lover tanya & this is our submission to the echo project.......


to find out about how to join in the fun, check out chrysti and susan. 

happy friday!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not much to say except, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your submission is very beautiful Pat - love how your picture and Tanya's go so well together!
    Good luck!
    and I have a Christmas cactus (zygocactus?) too that is decades old. It still manages to flower beautifully, though it does do it at Christmas, perhaps yours is the Easter type :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are awesome georgious for sure
    You work says ' WOW"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.