Friday, November 27, 2009

a happy moment....

i had a great day yesterday! my home was filled with family & friends, lots of great food, tantalizing aromas &  laughter.  i scanned some old family photos &  printed off copies for everyone.  this photo made me smile! my nephew jordan who is now 24, always filled the room with joy when he laughed.  he put his whole body & soul into each outburst.  no matter where he was when he laughed, people would turn toward him & couldn't help but smile. they were happy moments & this memory was one too!

2 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet memory and image. I know your family appreciated this sentimental touch for the holiday.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and heartfelt posting Pat, I'm so happy you enjoyed your day!♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photos are my own and I am the only keeper of all rights. Reproduction for any reason is not permitted without written permission. Please respect these rights.